Saturday, January 31, 2009
Week One: Day Six
Brunch -
Bagels with Cream Cheese (I grabbed two bagels from the local market for $1.00)
Coffee (on hand)
OJ
Dinner -
Pizza from the corner (again)
We were not 100% into this at the beginning (the first few weeks of this project are back dated). This was difficult for us as we were not used to cooking on a regular basis. We both love to cook, but with different schedules (he's in retail, I used to be working from 9 am to sometimes 11 at night) and decent pay, we got used to just ordering in so that we would have more time to go out for drinks with friends or play video games or just watch TV. During this first week of the project we weren't as focused on the plan as we currently are. It should also be noted that G loves to eat, and sometimes I skip meals.
In the coming weeks, though, there will be less pizza on the menu.
Bagels with Cream Cheese (I grabbed two bagels from the local market for $1.00)
Coffee (on hand)
OJ
Dinner -
Pizza from the corner (again)
We were not 100% into this at the beginning (the first few weeks of this project are back dated). This was difficult for us as we were not used to cooking on a regular basis. We both love to cook, but with different schedules (he's in retail, I used to be working from 9 am to sometimes 11 at night) and decent pay, we got used to just ordering in so that we would have more time to go out for drinks with friends or play video games or just watch TV. During this first week of the project we weren't as focused on the plan as we currently are. It should also be noted that G loves to eat, and sometimes I skip meals.
In the coming weeks, though, there will be less pizza on the menu.