Tuesday, January 27, 2009

 

Week One: Day Two

Lunch -
Ham and Swiss Sandwich

Dinner -
Chicken with Olives and Capers
Roasted Rosemary and Parmesan New Potatoes
Salad with Mustard Vinaigrette

The chicken recipe can be found on Epicurious by clicking the link above. The potatoes are washed and quartered, and put onto a baking sheet. I drizzled them with olive oil and sprinkled them with dried rosemary, kosher salt (both on hand) and parmesan cheese. I roasted them for 20 minutes, shaking the pan once halfway through cooking.

The salad was simple again: Lettuce with a Mustard Vinaigrette. The vinaigrette is made from 3 parts olive oil to one part balsamic vinegar. Then whisk in spicy brown mustard, kosher salt and ground pepper to taste.

The chicken was very tasty, nice and juicy. I will definitely make it again.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?